Communicating effectively with attendees is crucial to making our event a success. This year we are taking advantage of the app, Guidebook. Guidebook allows users to log in on any device, and all event details will be available to them. Organized agendas, searchable directory, speaker profiles, interactive maps, social media and more will keep attendees informed and organized throughout Convention. Here are some features that Guidebook can provide to make your trip to Delta Gamma Convention 2014 the most organized one yet!
You can pick sessions and add them to your own personalized schedule. You may also check-in to these events and make connections with other attendees. If you want more details, you can simply click on a session. Images, locations and detailed descriptions can accompany any item.
Facebook & Twitter
The Facebook tab will lead you to our Delta Gamma Facebook page, where you can stay updated on the most current Delta Gamma happenings daily. Also, the Twitter tab will allow you to sync your own Twitter account, making it simple to tweet from within the Guidebook app. On this Twitter page it will show you all the tweets including the #DGRising and social media hash tags used throughout Convention.
Shared Photo Album
With Guidebook, our attendees can take photos and instantly upload them to your mobile guide. This creates a collective photo album that people can browse through to see the event from different perspectives.
How to Upload Guidebook:
• Go to the app store and search for "Guidebook"
• Sign-up for an account
Now that you've got the Guidebook app, you'll probably want to download the guide to our event! Open up the Guidebook app on your device to get started. Note: Internet access is required for this step.
iOS users (iPhone, iPad):
• Tap on "Download Guides" in the bottom left of the screen.
• Click on the top search bar "Search all guides". Type in your event name Delta Gamma Convention 2014 (orange icon with blue anchor) Scroll through the results, and tap on your event to download.
• Tap on the "downward facing arrow" (see below) button to access the "Browse Guides" screen.
• If your event does not require a private redeem code, click on the top search bar "Search all guides". Type in your event name Delta Gamma Convention 2014 (orange icon with blue anchor) Scroll through the results, and tap on your event to download.
Adjusting your Settings
• Make sure you are syncing your settings with this app. Guidebook allows you to post from Twitter and Facebook within the app, so having your accounts synced will help these features. Also, allow Guidebook to have access to your Photo Album, allowing you to post within the collective Photo Album and share all your pictures from Convention.
You can get to the app here.