Thursday, September 5, 2013

Vote to give DG businesswoman a Super Bowl commercial

While vacationing in Sydney, Australia walking along Manley Bay I met two guys in a Parker’s Organic Juice truck. Little did I know one taste of this refreshing organic fruit juice would change my life forever. I gave up my successful career in corporate America, to pursue the American dream; I started my own business to follow my passion and labor of love. I import Parker’s Organic Juices into the US, which launched at Whole Foods in Atlanta, GA over two years ago. Currently it’s sold at Whole Foods (9 states) and natural/organic shops across the country. 

Intuit is hosting a competition for small businesses to win a Super Bowl commercial courtesy of Intuit! This is an amazing opportunity for Parker's Organic Juices! I submitted my business story and need your help by voting daily and spreading the news!

You can vote DAILY until September 22nd! I put a daily reminder in my calendar :) Please share on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!

You can find the link to vote and share:
https://www.smallbusinessbiggame.com/ga/Parkers-Organic-Juices-/376531

Facebook | Parker's Organic Juices-USA
Twitter | @ParkersOrgUSA
Instagram | parkersorganicjuicesusa


Michele Peplinski, Delta Nu-Northern Illinois, can be reached by emailing: mpepatlanta@yahoo.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment