Monday, August 3, 2015

Kappa Kappa Gamma, Alpha Sigma Alpha, Sigma Kappa Show #IAmASororityWoman Support


When I pledged my organization, I was a reluctant member at best. It wasn't until my sisters taught me to believe in myself that I truly understood the power of sorority. Today I cherish the opportunity to help provide our members with the tools they need to be successful so they can become the women they aspire to be. #IAmASororityWoman

Beth Black 
Fraternity President
Kappa Kappa Gamma 




I am thankful to be a sorority woman and a member of Alpha Sigma Alpha because of the opportunity to live my values through service and leadership.  I am able to strive to be my very best because of the lifelong friendships and mentors who assist me along my journey as a woman of poise and purpose.  I serve as national president because I know the impact of sorority membership, and I want to ensure its future!   #iamasororitywoman

Melissa Koch Merriam
NATIONAL PRESIDENT
Alpha Sigma Alpha





As the National President for Sigma Kappa I have the extreme pleasure of leading an organization that does so much for young collegiate women and that sisterhood continues on throughout their life. I have three daughters and, of course, we would want them to be members of our own organization as a legacy, but sometimes the universities they chose to attend have different NPC groups – so two of my daughters are members of Delta Zeta and one is a member of Kappa Delta.   They are having a wonderful Panhellenic experience – they are experiencing being on executive council, recruitment, leadership conferences, etc.   I am so happy to say I have such a Panhellenic family!   #IAmASororityWoman.

Cheri De Jong
National President
Sigma Kappa

No comments:

Post a Comment